Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Rainy Lake with Dick & Michelle

We love fishing and I think we have a new favorite lake. It is amazingly beautiful and the fishing is good. We went with some great friends (new friends for Maureen). It was a long day of driving, fishing snacking and ice cream but WELL worth it.

This is the first of many fish I caught. I was amazing!

Dick did pretty good too!

Michelle was so much fun. I think this is the one fish that she caught that she was actually able to hold on to. They were feisty.



Something tried to eat my fish!

Dick caught an eelpout! It was just a baby but it was so ugly I had to take a picture of it!

They were so feisty. I had to hold on with two hands so they wouldn't get away before the picture was taken. When they did slip out of my hand they usually landed on Adam's lap. It was hilarious!



All I'm going to say about Adam's fish is check out the size of his fingers in the pictures. he he!











Dick kept catching the buoy.

... and there it is


The lake was beautiful!





The end to a great day on the lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment